To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 6, 2015

Friday Five | Meme Edition


Happy Friday friends. I'm so glad we've made it another week and I'm one week closer to New York. Can you tell I'm getting excited? Ahh-we're so close now!

Without further ado, here are my 'Friday fives' that I felt like sharing with you today. 
Be warned, I'm feeling sassy...





 

I saw this on FB the other day and immediately shared it. So damn true and explains a heck of a lot. My circle are my close friends and family. I trust them with my life. A friend is someone you should trust will have your back even when you're not present to defend yourself, because point blank true friends do not talk poorly about one another. If you're my friend you have my back, if you don't have my back you're not in my circle anymore. #lessonlearned



Some more inspiration worth sharing...




Love these! All so true!

As long as your bills are paid, go on that vacation. I cannot stand it when someone asks me how we manage to go on vacations? Cause we pay our bills and save our money #boom





I posted this to my sisters timelines this morning. They've yet to respond... :)



So much truth to this, but sometimes, it is just about sex - hah!




80 the past two days, 40 today. Maybe this explains the sassiness?!

Happy weekend y'all!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger