To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 24, 2015

Worth Sharing


This explains so much!


Love this! Just because you apologize, doesn't mean a relationship is repaired instantly.
Um, no honey!

//

This photo along with the post itself is how I think most of us mothers feel with stretch marks. 
So worth the read!

//


I've shared this before on the blog, but still one of my favorites.
For sure worth sharing again!

//


#truth

//


//

This was on Austin Blood's FB page and definitely worth sharing.
Not sure who he is TBH, but gosh I loved this!

10 FACTS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW:
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you're beautiful, believe them. They aren't lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should DEFINITELY have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way that others see you, you would.
6. Don't look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It's okay to not love every part of your body...but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You're a woman. And that alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
Austin Blood

//


This sums up my feelings in a nutshell when Walking Dead is concerned. 
As often as they kill off main characters I'm sure it's just a matter of time, in which case, this shirt will come into play! For real tho...

//


Bathroom goals!
I honestly would never leave this room!

//

This article is everything!

//


Today is my Thursday. You heard right, today is my Thursday at work and it's only Tuesday!
Tomorrow is my last day for the week and I'm off to the big city come Thursday. Holla!

xo


1 comment

  1. Have fun! I enjoy your blog. I lived in NYC for 3 years after college and I love visiting but haven't in a few years. I'll live vicariously thru you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger