To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

April 17, 2015

Whoops...

There is no reason for my lack of posting, other than I just simply haven't had much to talk about mixed with a pinch of writers block.

I've started about 100 posts since the last time I've posted (almost 2 weeks!) and it never failed I just deleted them because in my opinion they weren't blog worthy. I always ask myself this before I hit "publish", is this something I would want to read? If my answer is no, then I hit delete, it's that simple.

The fact is, the weather here has been wonderful. Warm and sunny and just 'delicious' - as delicious as weather can be anyways. :)

I've been soaking up every minute outside with my family, doing yard work, and just simply relaxing, that the blog has been the last thing on my mind. I hope to get back to regularly posting, but no promises. 

Trust me, I haven't given up on this little ole blog of mine, just taken a brief hiatus. 

For those of you that still read, thank you for understanding, but spring has arrived and I plan on soaking up the sun with my family.

See ya soon...

1 comment

  1. Amen to the family and outside time -- keep on enjoying it lady!! Relaxing is the best.. lots of that ahead this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger