To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

April 27, 2015

Rodeo!

We're back from my husbands business trip. 
We had a great time at our very fist lineman rodeo.

We arrived on Friday mid-day and checked into the hotel. Then off to dinner we went with the other families at a delicious seafood restaurant right on the water.






He climbed and climbed and climbed some more.
All in all, it was very interesting to watch and see my main squeeze in action :)





We got home on Saturday afternoon, unpacked and relaxed. Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous. Sunny and 90 and the perfect day for the beach, so that's just what we did.

Today, all three of us are fighting allergies or a head cold, not quite sure what it is. Hopefully it passes soon because it's a busy week ahead!

Later on this week I'll be sharing my wish list for Mother's Day, stay tuned...

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger