To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

February 17, 2016

Kendyl and Jack

Neon colors have always drawn me in. If it's bright and the price is on point, here, take my money!
I get daily emails from Jane. They always have really great deals and this time last year was no exception.

As soon as I saw the neon green top they had listed on sale for under $20, I knew I had to have it and it has been a staple in my closet ever since.

I pair it with jeans, tall boots and a white coat when its cold outside, and on days like today, when the weather is tempting to warm up and be in the low 70s, I pair it with white skinnies and my jacks, the great thing about this top is how transitional of a piece it can be, because when it's a balmy 90, it's perfect with shorts and wedges.

Ladies, I give you the Kendyl blouse.




A few weeks back, Jane had them on their site again on sale. Although they are not on there today, the boutique that sells them has them on sale for $21.99 and in some gorgeous colors that are perfect for fall, winter and the transition into spring.

My personal favorites are the yellow, lilac and blush. Gorgeous pastels that scream "wear me on Easter!". You can buy them here.

Although I don't see any of the bright colors, I have a good feeling they'll be listed for sale as summer draws near. I'll be sure and keep  you posted. It's one of my most favorite tops I have in my closet and I can't wait to add more colors to the collection. 

I do suggest a cami or tank top underneath as it is a thin top, but very comfortable!

Oh, and speaking of Jane, here is my favorite sale item they have today...Jack Rogers look-a-likes for $14.99! I am smitten with the natural colored pairs!



Link to buy here.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger