To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

February 16, 2016

New Look

I've decided not to change my blog name. The lowcountry will forever be a part of me. It's where I was born, raised and where I hope to live the rest of my life here on earth so I just couldn't bear to part with it.

My blog is still going to be focused more on what I discussed yesterday, but Life in the Lowcountry is what it will be :)

I did however update the look a bit. It's not 100% perfect, but I did manage to do everything myself, including the navigation bar up top. Playing around with html codes, css, and everything in between is no joke and I will never hope for a job in the tech industry because I would fail miserably. Thankfully, Google was pretty helpful in assisting.

I can't wait to move forward with the new, Life in the Lowcountry...xo

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger