To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

May 29, 2015

Just a few...

Good afternoon! I'm ready to get the weekend started! I only have a few things to talk about, but let's get it started, shall we?


Tonight is my nephew's graduation and I couldn't be more proud! Not only is he graduating from high school, which is a feat in it's own right, but he's also graduating with honors. After the graduation ceremony we'll be celebrating with him, and the rest of his 2015 graduation class at their after party. 






I'm loving these memes and inspirational quotes that I found this week, they couldn't be truer!








I'm so ready for Cadence's dance recital tomorrow. It's her very first one and I know that she is so excited about it. She has practiced weekly for the past three months and I'm finally to see all her hard work come into fruition.

Plus they have the cutest little outfits for the songs that they are dancing to.



Happy Friday!


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger