To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

December 3, 2015

My Wish List | Christmas 2015


Tarl and I are very fortunate in the fact that we always get to splurge a little on one another for Christmas. We are so blessed with many things and that thought never escapes me. Christmas will always always always be about the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It's the entire reason we celebrate this wonderful holiday. 

With that being said, let's be honest, it's always nice to have a little something under the tree, and again, I am so very thankful we are able to do so for one another.  

Here's the items at the top of my wish list...(clearly Kate Spade had a huge influence on me this year)


// 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 //

Worth the mention...1 is on major sale and you can get 2 easily monogrammed by someone who does vinyl work!


I'm also loving these kicks...





Worth the mention...both of the above offer free shipping!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger