To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

December 8, 2015

Favorite Christmas Movies

Two years ago I posted about a ton of great Christmas movies and my personal favorites! I also broke it down into categories...nothing has changed for me, so instead of writing an entirely new post on Christmas movies, just go read this post from the past and catch up. There are a ton of great movie ideas on there and it's perfect for our advent tonight...watch a Christmas movie.

Here are my top 10 favorite...


So far this year we have watched 1, 6, 8, and 10. Tonight we will watch 4.

A great way to see all these is to just keep an eye out with ABC Families 25 days of Christmas. They play almost all of these. I'll just take a peak a week before and record all the movies we want to see, that way when the urge sparks in us to watch a Christmas movie we have tons on record and we don't have to wait around for them to come on. 

To see ABC Family's list of movies, click here.


Merry Christmas!

1 comment

  1. We need to step up our Christmas movie game this year. All we've watched is the animated elf.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger