To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

This is something I have said for years and years and years! It's the day before Christmas Eve and Christmas Eve is a holiday of it's own, right?! :)

I clock out at noon today and won't clock back in until after the beginning of 2016!
I will also be taking a blogging break during this time to spend Christmas and the time off with my family.

I wish you all a wonderful and blessed Christmas and let us not forget the true reason for the season, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!



Merry Christmas!

2 comments

  1. I've always called it Christmas Adam, since Adam came before Eve! ;) Merry Christmas to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off with family, friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger