To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 4, 2014

Let's Chat

18 Quotes That Will Make You Fall in Love With Autumn

Fall is so close I can smell it. Literally, I can smell it in my wax warmer with the amazing scents we purchased from Yankee Candle. Right now certain fall scents are buy one get one at 50% off. So essentially you can buy two waxes for $3. We stocked up and as soon as we got home put one on the burner. Ahhmazing!

Speaking of fall, I don't like Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Gasp! For real though, I've tried 'em and don't care for them. I'll take my white chocolate mocha any day...just sayin.

Fall Decor came out yesterday. I am by no means finished and still have a lot of moving decorations around, but we have started.


The wax warmer we purchased at Walmart a couple years back. The bowl was given to me by my mother-in-law and I purchased $1 pumpkins to put in the bowl. Scarecrow you can find at your local Dollar Tree and the Fall bouquet I purchased from Michael's a few years ago.

I don't like this setup, but at least the decor is out and dusted off! I'll be sure and share pictures when we're done. #ItsFallYall

For more fall inspiration follow my board on Pinterest!



Our Magic Bands came in!


It was a happy day in our household when they did! We are so very close to our vacation and cannot wait. 
I love that these are our room keys, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and all purchases made right on this band.
We don't even have to take a wallet in the parks with us.

Is it just me or has the styles of clothing changed drastically? Most of my clothes come from Target. A simple tee, skinny jeans and pumps = perfection in my opinion. At the mall the other day while trying to find some new clothes for the upcoming cooler weather every thing has horrible prints, shirts with long tails, yuck! Give me the good ole stuff. I guess I'm just getting old...yikes!  

Do you watch the Real Housewives of OC? I used to love Tamra, I can't stand her now! I used to despise Vicki and now I love her. I think Shannon and Lizzie are amazing. Tamra is a biotch - there, I said it.
What do you think about Jacqueline coming back to the RHONJ? Love love love her! So glad there bringing her back!

Until next time,


1 comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger