To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 25, 2014

See Ya Real Soon!

After months and months of preparation, the day has finally arrived!
Tomorrow afternoon we are headed off to see the mouse and cannot wait to spend the entire week in Disney World.

I'll hope to have full recaps when I return in 11 days!

In the famous words of Mickey...

See ya real soon!


1 comment

  1. Have SO much fun! I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger