To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

January 16, 2015

Converse, Crack & More



I love me some Converse Sneakers. Not the high top sneakers, but the ones that come just under your ankle. I bought my first pair last year in mint and during the Spring with some boyfriend jeans and a t-shirt, it's all I'll wear. I love the casual chic look they offer and now I want more in my collection. You can blame it on this pic that I shared with y'all earlier this week.


I love love love this outfit and those white sneakers are perfect!

Since I enjoy my mint converse so much I'm beyond ready to add these colors to my collection:

Black
Just like the ones in the picture - White

Pink
Seriously Converse, get in my closet!



To finish off the look, that scarf is a must. It makes the ensemble, however I'm not a blanket scarf person. There a little too bulky for my personal taste, but the plaid look is on point. This plaid inifinity scarf at Sears is a close second.

via




Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Here are some lovely little gems I wouldn't mind getting surprised with...


via


via
I've been obsessing over bar necklaces lately and one with a little 't' on it would be great! It is Valentine's Day after all so I need to represent my main squeeze. 

And this one with a C for my other love.

Hand Stamped Brass Initial Necklace // Small Gold Circle Initial Necklace
via

I also wouldn't mind seeing 50 Shades and a nice dinner, just sayin :)



I've recently downloaded Trivia Crack. A free app in the app store that you link to your FB account and play against your friends by answering different Trivia questions. You can also search a friend by their username or choose a random player. I've been playing this game non-stop. It's a lot of fun and you'd be surprised how much from your old high school days you can remember.

Look me up by my username: Carolinafan05



I'm so happy that today is Friday! Who isn't?
I'm ready to start the weekend. Not sure what we have planned but I'll be sure to share on Instagram so make sure you look me up @BlueJeanMiranda!

xo









3 comments

  1. I am loving the white Converse sneakers right now, too! I pinned the same picture on Pinterest earlier this week! Too cute! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Converse, too. My fiance bought me a purple pair last year and I love them! I want the pink, white, and mint ones now, too!! And i'm soo addicted to Trivia Crack! I've even got my fiance and our (11 year old) son addicted to it, too. I'm adding you now! My username is lesliew1221. Happy Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I need to check out Trivia Crack and add ya'll! It sounds right up my alley. I'm also wanting some gray low-top Converse! -Dorrie @ Bear Den Plantation

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger