To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

January 7, 2015

Midweek Randoms

I'm ready to start on tattoo #8. Addicted? Maybe a little but I can honestly say that you can't see any of my tattoos by the naked eye. The only one that you can see (if I have on a short sleeved shirt) is the one on my wrist. I honestly don't care what people think about tattoos. Their opinion is just that, theirs. My opinion is I like 'em. I have two more spots I want tattoos then I'm all done and completely filled up with discrete yet sexy places and that is the side of my foot and my ribcage and the one on my ribcage is next on my radar. I want to get "may the simple things be amazing" written beautifully.

There's a place you can touch a women that will drive her crazy.. her heart ♥love this!
Via Pinterest

I don't want mine near that big, but you get the general idea.

///

I shared this on FB last night and it's beyond true.


///

We have our first little weekend getaway planned for this weekend and I cannot wait. Tarl's grandmother lives in upstate Georgia and we're venturing out to her place to visit for the weekend. Her house is gorgeous and her and Papa are the sweetest couple you ever did meet. Cadence adores them, as does Tarl and I. I'm ready to spend some quality time with them and venture out in their little town.

///

Has anyone else been watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? I've been a fan of most of the Real Housewives franchises and the BH cast is one of my favorites but this season there is just no drama. Just seems a bit dull to me. Now Vanderpump Rules is a whole other story - love that juicy show and cannot stand Stassi. What do you think?

///

We are still sticking with our at home eating. Last night was chicken in rice but to be honest we are stuck in a rut and need more meal ideas that don't require 100 ingredients to break the bank. If you have anything please share! The other night I made shrimp jambalaya for the first time and it was delicious so new changes in the food department are always welcome and at this point, needed!

That's all for today...

3 comments

  1. I have always wanted a tattoo on the insole of my right foot. I just don't know what to get. I love Vanderpump Rules. That show makes me laugh and Stassi is such a brat. Did you see the Lake Arrowhead episode, when they went to Stassi's mom's house? That is where I live and they were such jerky people, completely LA snobs, which is sad because Stassi's mom is super sweet. 6 degrees of separation and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love..I mean I am ADDICTED to Vanderpump. RHOBH is eh this season, I agree. I actually haven't been keeping up with it like usual. I will typically just watch it if it happens to be on. As far as VPR, I used to LOVE Stassi. I thought that she was just so perfect haha but this season she is a joke. Her endless "I am the queen, I only boss cool people around, etc" comments kill me! Ah haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What part of GA are yall headed too? You're so tiny I say go for the rib tattoo! And I agree with the "bae" comment, I hate that crap!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger