To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

February 3, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday



I'm linking up with Momfessionals to join in on today's Show and Tell Tuesday.
Look at all the fun posts she has lined up for this year!


Groundhog Day (as in the movie, not the actual day itself) - a day you would choose to repeat over and over...hmm...this truly is a tough choice, but if you know me, you know what I would choose.




Hands down the first day of our Disney trip. It was Fall weather (my favorite time of year). We were all so very excited and pumped because it was the very first day of vacation with five days to follow. I spent this time with two of the most important people in my life having pure magical fun.

We enjoyed the first part of our day at Hollywood Studios, which was beyond exciting because it was the first time any of us had ever been to that Disney park.


Cadence's smile is one of just pure joy and happiness and to see your child so genuinely happy, well it just doesn't get much better than that!

We ate lunch with Sophia the First, Jake, Handy Manny and Doc McStuffins, then afterwards we headed to Magic Kingdom to see Cinderella's Castle up close and personal.





Hands down, this day would be my groundhog day. 



1 comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger