To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

June 29, 2015

Short Weekend Recap

Well I don't know about y'all but that weekend (as usual) went by way too quickly in my opinion.
It was another good one for the books though!

Our town hosts an annual fireworks show and it never disappoints. This year was no different. Even as an adult, fireworks are truly spectacular and bring a smile to my face, especially when seeing the smile on her face :)






//

We got a new patio set on Saturday and I am loving it. 


The chairs and table were really inexpensive compared to most patio furniture. We splurged on the decorative lantern candle holder by Allen and Roth, and the pillows, but they make the set pop. 

//

So I know I'm a little late on this compared to most, but I just recently started watching Orange is the New Black and I'm hooked! What a great show!


Happy Monday friends - have a blessed week!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger