To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

July 24, 2014

It's here and it's uh-mazing!



No joke, I've watched it about 6 times already. 
I was very hesitant about Jamie Dornan but Oh Em Gee is he perfect in the trailer. 
Between the trailer and Beyonce's haunting version of "Crazy in Love" I am sold!
I cannot wait until Valentine's 2015.

What are your thoughts?


1 comment

  1. Ugh.... I am going to go see it but, I am not attracted to either of them :/ I think they spoiled me with Charlie H and I got my hopes way up hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger