To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

July 22, 2014

Rambling...

This post might be a little bit everywhere today and I'm probably going to ramble, but it's my blog so rambling it is...

On average I spend $15 on under eye concealer. The bags under my eyes aren't designer and not much covers them up, however I decided to splurge this weekend on Macs Pro Longwear Concealer. It works like a charm. I love how it doesn't crease, it lasts way longer than any other concealer I've purchased and also primes my eyes for eye-shadow. The best part? It was only $5 more than what I normally spend on concealer. Score!
-

I feel like I am getting sick and I'm not at all happy about it. Last night I got a headache at around 9:30 after feeling fine all day long. I thought nothing more of it, just a headache, went to sleep and woke up fine this morning. Once I got to work my nose started running but the worst part is my eyes. They will not quit watering and it looks like I'm crying even though I'm not. They're also very glossy looking. I pray it's just a head cold and nothing more. Being sick during the summer sucks!

-

The official Fifty Shades of Grey trailer comes out tomorrow and this girl right here cannot wait! I read all three books in four days and re-read them a few months ago for the second time. I truly enveloped myself in those books and they are beyond great in my opinion. I can't wait to see the movie.

-

I am currently in the process of organizing Cadence's outfits for Disney. We purchased the Memory Maker package while planning our trip which gives us all of our pictures for free, whether it's ride pictures, random pictures photographers take throughout the park or even while at dinner, so I wanted to make sure that she had a coordinating outfit with that theme park. I just bought her Animal Kingdom outfit off Etsy and it's so cute!

Custom Boutique Zebra Pink Short set size 12 18 24 2t 3t 4t 5t 6 girl
via
Not only does the zebra give the animal kingdom feel, but it's got a minnie print on it, how precious! I can't wait to see her in it.

-

I get several emails each morning which feature new products. Jane, GroopDealz and Zulily always have the cutest items and today I made my very first purchase off of GroopDealz with the Kendyl blouse in neon green.

via

I also found the cutest beanie inspired boots off of Zulily for less than half the price of an original beanie boot. I love them and am I happy I splurged today on myself! Click here to purchase or see these cute boots!

Sometimes its OK to splurge, right? :)


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger