To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

November 25, 2015

Twas the day before Thanksgiving...



First, let's catch up the past two weeks. I think a lot of posts will be helpful to you, especially if you're still clueless as to what to bring to that family function. In my personal experience everyone loves bite sized goodies, so last week I talked all about mini pies!


I also talked about Thanksgiving breakfast!




If pie isn't your thing, then take a look at my Pinterest boards. I have one dedicated to all things Fall, one that has all sorts of delicious things pinned on it, and, if you're like me and highly anticipating Christmas, then go ahead and click that too!













Olly comes back tomorrow. I have such a creative way we're bringing him back too. I can't wait to share all the details with you next week. I'll also be sharing a lot of other ideas for your Elf on the Shelf. Places to hide him/her...creative ways to put a smile on your child's face.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Tarl and I both look forward to when Olly comes and visits with us through December. In my opinion, it's fun for the whole family!





Lastly, I want to wish each and every one of you such a blessed and happy Thanksgiving holiday! Remember to be grateful and thankful for everything the Lord has given you, after all, that's the true meaning of Thanksgiving :)



As always, I will be taking a blogging break to spend time with my family.
See y'all on Monday!

xo




No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger