To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

November 16, 2015

Weekending and Louboutins!


Before I get started with today's post, I want to take a moment and talk about Paris. I cannot begin to fathom the tragedy that took place on Friday night. Let's keep everyone affected by this horrible act of terrorism and violence in your thoughts and prayers!



Friday night my sister-in-law, Yvonne, and I attended Painting with a Twist. It was so much fun and something that I'm going to try to plan on doing at least a few times a year. 









I definitely want to do one with Cadence before Christmas. It would be such a fun mommy/daughter day date to have together. 

Speaking of time together, I am so ready for this Thursday. I took the day off and I'm spending it at Cadence's school to celebrate Thanksgiving! :)

Love love love this time of year!

Although today's post is short and sweet I'll have what I'm making for Thanksgiving (along with some easy tips and tricks!) coming in a post this week, stay tuned!

1 comment

  1. I love that collage of everyone supporting Paris and the awful attacks.

    Those paint classes are so much fun. I have a local artist who offers home classes and I am really excited about hosting one. Hopefully it's as fun as yours looked.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger