To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

January 26, 2016

Valentine's Goodies.

Valentine's will be here before we know it. Personally, I adore Valentine's day, especially with Cadence. Getting sweet treats ready for her class, and of course, hoping for some sweet treats of my very own.

Here are some personal favorites that scream Valentine perfection!

                         
                                              source                                                   source

I have been smitten with Jadelynn Brooke and their t-shirts for quite some time. How sweet are these #squadgoals sweatshirts?! It's a tough choice between Friday Night Lights and Gossip Girl. Which would you choose? I'm on the fence...either way, clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!



Can one ever go wrong with Kate Spade? I don't think so! Tarl purchased me her glitter stud earrings in gold for Christmas and I can't wait to add more colors to my collection. These earrings are huge in real life and just add tons of sparkle to your ears! I think the rose is perfect for the Valentine's holiday and you can't go wrong with Opal. It's a color that goes with everything, plus it's my birthstone, win/win.
                     


Speaking of Mrs. Spade, her gramercy grand watch is just stunning. It's been on my list for quite some time, but there is good reason, it's quite pricey. I understand that this watch, much like most of Kate Spade's products, most likely has great quality but my goodness I just can't bring myself to push the purchase button. However, it certainly doesn't mean it can't be on your wish list! You never know when your sweetheart gets a wild hair up his ass and decides to splurge! 





As cliche a saying as "a woman can never have to many pairs of shoes", it's the truth! With that being said, y'all know I had to add some feet goodies to my list...

source

These Jack Rogers Georgica Jelly sandals in blush are pure spring and summer perfection. Not to mention they are under $50! Pair these with Essie's, oni madame adorning your toes and you're set for spring and summer! This may be one Valentine goody I buy for myself.



Sigh...Hunter Boots. Can we talk about how darn precious these are! I truly want this high gloss bright cerise pair for myself and a pair for Cadence. #twinsies

They are bright and pink and when you think of boots you don't necessarily think of Valentines or spring...but how cute would these be with a white spring dress?



So what's on your Valentine's list?

Stay tuned, because in a few days I'll be posting a lot of great Valentine's ideas for the kiddos!

1 comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger