To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

November 19, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things


Let's face it, I could devote a minimum of 20 blog posts on my favorite things, but here are some currently on my mind:


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
1 - The Home T - they have t-shirts with your home state and little sayings inside. For South Carolina you can choose Y'all or Home. I'm loving the Home saying...many a celeb has been caught wearing them, but I have been a fan of The Home T prior to all their celeb buzz. If you follow
 Kristin Cavallari on Instagram, she recently posted a pic of her new baby bump while wearing a Home T of her state Illinois.
2 - Erin Condren Gold Edition Pink Life Planner - I'm sure each and every one of you reading this has heard or has an Erin Condren item, most probably a life planner. This has been on my list for quite some time. I can't allow myself to spend $75 on a planner, however, the hubs is more than welcome to take notes from this blog post and add this to my Christmas list!
3 & 4 - You can buy both of these beauties right now at Target. For a limited time they are having a buy one, get one 50% off on select furniture, the above two pieces included. We are in need of a statement chair and ottoman for our master décor, and these would look perfect with the black/white theme we have going.
5 - Also from Target the Philip Lim 3:1 Satchel in Taupe...there are no words for this, each girl should have this on their favorite things list! In love...
P.S. I have some fun Christmas posts planned for when December gets here...if only I had that planner to write them all down! I also wanted to let each of you know I'm taking a blog break for the Holidays. Thursday - Saturday for Thanksgiving and the entire Christmas week...aren't you ready?!


10 comments

  1. ooo we are desperate need of furniture for the living room- I may have to head over to ole' target! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the furniture...I have been eyeing some pieces to grab during their sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Target furniture - I stare at the chair every time I walk by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the furniture! I've drooled over those planners for the past few years now, but there is no way I could ever justify spending that much money on a planner! I saw a cute one yesterday for $6.99 that I will probably go back and yet next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really really love that chair!!! :)

    EC Planners are THE BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is target the best or what!!? Always! Thanks for linking up with us today, cutiepie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I'm OBSESSED with my Erin Condren planner. Actually, you should head over to my blog tomorrow because I'm doing a post on it with a little giveaway...it won't cover a full planner, but it would help a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you through the link up & I also love that chevron chair and ottoman. I had a hard time debating on whether or not I should put it on my list for the link up. What did you use to put your pictures together with the numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love each and every thing on your list, especially the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That chair is gorgeous! I would love it for our guest bedroom!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger