To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

November 1, 2013

Friday Five {November}



(1)
I am not going to bore you with all the details of our Halloween fun last night, however I'll highlight the best parts via pics!

The hubs snapped this pic of Cadence and I strolling through a neighborhood.


Annually we do Halloween with my sister and her family, however we didn't plan well this year so it never happened. We live one county away with quite a few miles in between us, but somehow managed to still see each other out and about, so we went and hung out at her house just to keep
up with tradition...


Dinner at Mexican


We finished the night snuggled up in bed watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Hector the cat even snuggled too!


(2)
Cadence loves Holidays just as much as I do, she's on to the next...see the turkey she drew first thing this morning? That's excellent for a 4 year old if I do say so myself!


(3)
We do not skip over Thanksgiving in our family. We stick strong to traditions and as Christians are thankful every single day for what the Lord has given us in this life, and continues to give us daily, however there is nothing wrong with decorating for Christmas in November...

Ahaha forreal though......
I may or may not have printed off some free Christmas printables via Pinterest yesterday, along with a banner!

(4)
I finally hopped on the Breaking Bad bandwagon. I try my best to wait until a series is officially over. This way there is no waiting week to week for a new episode or from season to season. (Example: Sons of Anarchy...I'm not a patient person!) Now that Breaking Bad is officially over, I started to watch and am hooked. I finished Season 1, and have 4 seasons to go, with no waiting in between episodes! Score!

(5)
It's Friday. Halloween/October is over. I love October, but I can't say I'm sad to see it go, because...


 
...I am beyond ready to start listening to Christmas Carols, particularly ones sung by Michael Buble!
 

 
 
 


1 comment

  1. Hahaha love the cinderalla pic. Sooo true. Happy to be your newest follower!

    Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger