To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

November 15, 2013

Five on Friday

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
One...my new sweater I purchased last night from Sears. I've been keeping an eye out for the perfect elbow patch sweater at an even prettier cost and Sears did the trick last night!


I love neutral colors (blacks, greys, whites, nudes) but a pop of pink, or in this case, dark pink, makes this sweater stand out beautifully and with a sale price of $15.00 I was sold. (the bathroom pic does NOT do this sweater justice!) Buy HERE


Two...I'm loving these candid shots of our little gal having fun!



Three...my current polish 'It's All About the Glam' by Nicole/OPI.


I realize there are evident painting mistakes, but if you think my right hand nail painting job is bad, you should see my left!

Four...I'm loving that as of today all of my Christmas shopping for Cadence and the hubs will be finished. That's right people, finished! Only a few gifts left to buy for other family members!

Five...it's Friday and my dad is healing fantastic. God is Good always in all ways!






2 comments

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger