To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

November 20, 2013

Pay it Forward

Paying it Forward is a term that has been around for quite some time now. It's simply a good deed that someone has done for you, passing that same generosity along to someone else.
I love this idea, especially around the Holidays. We are so blessed with daily things that we take for granted. Even something as simple as a toothbrush and toothpaste.
I don't want to start a linkup, however I do want to do a Pay It Forward for all us bloggers.
It's as simple as this:
The first person to comment on this post, I will contact them and get their mailing address, and send them a little something special via USPS. The same day they comment below, they are to do a blog post stating the same thing and 'pay it foward' to someone else.
Please keep in mind it does not have to be something expensive or lavish, just a little something special to let them know that you're keeping them in their thoughts and prayers this holiday season!
So go...

P.S. If you're not planning on Paying It Forward do not be the first to comment, I will check :)


2 comments

  1. This is such a cute idea! Paying it forward is a great concept, especially during this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger