To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

November 6, 2013

CampusBookRentals.com and Operation Smile


I was beyond excited when CampusBookRentals.com contacted me about doing a post. The reason I am so happy to post on behalf of CampusBookRentals.com is because a portion of every text book rented from their website is donated to Operation Smile.
 
Operation Smile is a charity that is extremely close to my heart. My nephew, Tristan, was born with a cleft lip and palate. He is now 16 and has nothing more than a small scar. Our family knows how important a smile is, and Tristan has a beautiful one! Our family is Blessed to have health insurance, however there are some out there who are not as fortunate, and that is where Operation Smile and CampusBookRentals.com comes in.
 
Every three minutes a child is born with a cleft lip. Often times, children born with cleft lips are unable to eat, speak or even socialize normally due to their cleft lip. Operation Smile has a great team of medical professionals and caring hearts that provide safe and effective reconstructive surgery for children with facial deformities, such as a cleft lip and cleft palate.
 
I have heard of Operation Smile, I have also heard of CampusBookRentals.com, I did not know though, that a portion of each book that you rent from CampusBookRentals.com is donated to Operation Smile.
 
CampusBookRentals.com is the perfect solution for rising or current college students. Text books can be a huge financial burden to college students around the world, but with CampusBookRentals.com you can rent that expensive college text book, saving you up to 80% of what it would have cost you to purchase it. Not to mention there is free shipping both ways, flexible renting periods, plus you can highlight in the text book!
 
I have thought about attending the 2014 Spring semester at my local college to attain my associates degree, and if I do, CampusBookRentals.com is at the top of my list for my books, no question.
 
CampusBookRentals.com also has a new program called RentBack.
RentBack is a new initiative by CampusBookRentals.com that allows students to rent the textbooks that they own to other students. They can rent their books out using RentBack and make 2 - 4 times more money through most buy back options!
 
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3...
 
(1)Visit their website HERE
(2)Print off the free shipping label and ship your books to them
(3)They rent your books out and each time your book gets rented, you get paid!
 
If you would like more information about CampusBookRentals.com, here is a video that explains how it works.
 
 
 If you would like more information about RentBack here is an informative video that explains it a little better.
 
 
For all the details or to get started with your textbooks, visit CampusBookRentals.com!
 
xo
 
 
 

2 comments

  1. Wonderful cause! I'm in school to be a speech pathologist, so I know all about cleft palates!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger