To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween


Last night we went Trunk or Treating at some of our local Churches. Cadence had a blast!





By far the most special part of the evening was the picture that the hubs took of Cadence and I, on the steps of the Church where he and I were married almost 6 years ago now...


We were married in March, and took our wedding pictures right there on those steps. Our little witch was born 9 months later :)

Happy Halloween!




No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger