To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

October 15, 2013

The Great Pumpkin Patch



Here are some pictures of our trip to the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend. I had the cutest outfit made for her just for the trip. Mid-October usually has a chill in the air here, but not that day. So I got her all dressed up for at home pics, then changed her prior to going in something more weather appropriate. Cue the staged photo op!





















Ya'll, for real this donkey was cheesing for me!



Look at that serious face...this is the one!


Last night we went over to my sisters to celebrate all October birthdays, Cadence's bow also fell out her hair...look where I found it! Such a good daddy!




Here are some family pictures we took last night for Christmas cards





Photo dump much?!




1 comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger