To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

October 30, 2013

Pissed @ Pinterest



As stated before Pinterest and I have a love/hate relationship. There is so much I love about that site, but the biggest pet peeve I have about it are the links back to the original image.
 
For example, I have a lot of items on my "Let's go Shopping" board, where I pin all items I'm looking or wishing to purchase. However, if you click the pin itself, it leads you straight to nowhere and all you're stuck with is internet searching for the actual blouse, scarf, jeans, shoes, whatever it may be.
 
When you end up not being able to find said outfit, depression sets in, or maybe you'll luck out and find the outfit, only to realize the shirt you were eyeing is $300+ and I don't know about you, but this girl ain't dropping that kinda cash on a blouse!
 
Here are some of my fave items that I have yet to find where to buy from...
 
pink.black.brown
 
 

 

I love everything about this outfit.
cute for fall


If any of you gals know where to find these beauties at an equally appealing price, let me know!










 


3 comments

  1. I hear ya on that one! The only thing more frustrating/annoying than not being able to figure out where an outfit/accessory came from is clicking on a delicious looking recipe that leads to a google image search for "breakfast muffins".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate this too. It's so frustrating and happens to me all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that pink shirt in the first pic is from Old Navy...I have it on my blog b/c I bought it a few weeks ago. It's either the same shirt or very similar. I get disappointed in Pinterest recipes sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger