To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

October 1, 2013

Hello:Goodbye:October


Nestful of LOve
Hello October my beautiful and most favorite month!
Goodbye September, the month that is undecided on rain and heat and chilly air,
 see your sweaty ass in a year!

Love fall.
via




Hello beautiful tall fall boots, goodbye manicured toes!

Hello my new handmade entry table (that I still need to stain/decorate - post coming soon!)
goodbye empty entry space!



Hello Aleve, Goodbye Excedrin!

I've had a crink in my neck for a week and have been taking Excedrin like candy,
for it to not work at all. This morning I tried a good ole Aleve and voila,
 15 minutes later and I can look left and right again!


Goodbye spare cash in my wallet, hello to Wendy's $1 meal for lunch! Birthday and Holiday season has officially begun and with that means money flying right out of the window. I love it though, but I think I'd love it a lot more if I had an endless bank account, just sayin :)




3 comments

  1. I love your boots! Happiest October to you, I am glad it's here too.
    ~Krista
    kristiesbluejeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the boots and the table!! good job! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table...it's going to look amazing. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger