To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

October 29, 2013

Cheer Me Up



Not long after I posted about Cadence not feeling well, the wattery eyes and stuffy nose started to settle in on me. Living in the real world however, work must go on unless you're puking or feverish...with that being said here are some hilarious GIFs via to have as a cheer me up. I'm going to use them to recap a general week for this gal.
As soon as I walk in the door on Monday morning and the boss man is cheery...
After  he tells me how beautiful of a Monday it is...
The only thing that brightens my Monday is a trip to the fridge!
me when i get home
After lunch and the weekend my mind is pretty much on my bed, nothing else. So when he asks me about something we did last week...
When I walk in the door later that night the hubs always asks if my Monday was good, um...
Tuesday comes and it's still so darn close to Monday (add a cold on top of that) and you have....
Wednesday comes and I don't know whether to be happy or sad because half the week is gone yet we still have the week to go #confusing
By the time Thursday rolls around I've already ransacked the fridge, both at work and at home, along with the pantry, that I could pretty much be a beacon during a hurricane...
me during the tornado watch
but at the end of the day on Thursday I realize that Friday is only a day away!
I welcome Friday by giving him the sexy eye just like you would a hot firefighter running out of a burning building who just saved a baby and two dogs...
me flirting
On Saturday I live it up!
GPOY
[Applause playing on radio]
Me listening to ‘Work Bitch’
...and before you know it, Sunday is here again, the last weekend day to prep you for the work week!


2 comments

  1. OMG I had the worst day and these cheered me right up! I hope you and Miss Cadence feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally digged this blog post. Thanks for the laugh. I definitely needed it after the day I've had.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger