To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

October 21, 2013

Weekend Catch Up


Saturday morning the hubs and Cade's got up bright and early. I stayed in bed, only for the light to be turned on, a hat shoved on top my head, and a "good morning mommy". All I could do was smile and she was ready for a photo sesh. No makeup, dark circles and all...



We are peep freaks in my household! Have you ever toasted a peep like you do a regular marshmallow? Oh my yum! Cadence adores the Halloween ones!


Two too many peeps later, after playing with her cousin, Devin, she crashed.


Beautiful Saturday afternoon sky.


I got bored at one point, thus the impromptu sister makeover I did on Angela.

Makeup Before & After



Hair Before & After


Cadence loves to match, including her jewelry (see pics below for this sweetness!)





She wanted to do an OOTD post, b/c she was loving her black and magenta outfit, circa 2012...


I am aware that he probably sent this to all on his snapchat list, but getting this from Mr. Owen this morning made my freaking day!



I have tried to turn this photo, but my stupid computer won't allow it, but have you heard of white chocolate candy corn m&m's yet? If not, get on that immediately! I also love the little candy corn flavored pumpkins...Halloween I am ready for you!


xo





3 comments

  1. white chocolate candy corn? dang! i need to find some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your little girl. She's just too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm STILL. JAKE OWEN SNAPCHATTED YOU. that is aaaaamzing. eeeee!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger