To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

December 15, 2014

Monday!

Monday, again?!

Although it was a four day weekend, well, sort of, if you count Thursday and Friday being in bed burning up with fever and getting plenty of exercise running back and forth to the bathroom vomiting. The virus that has been in my house was no joke. Cadence and I bounced it back and forth off each other and as soon as I felt up to it I lysol-ed my entire house! I pray it's gone, for good!

Here's what Olly's been up to...







The girls who won the school pageant were asked to participate in an event yesterday afternoon to support Toys for Tots. We were there to support and even met Santa!


We also went and saw our local Christmas lights with my sister and her family.






The Journey at Savannah Christian Church was wonderful. If you live in or around the Savannah area I suggest you visit - such a treat!

I'm ready for Christmas and can hardly believe it's only 10 days away!




No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger