To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

May 30, 2013

Anticipating



As excited as I am about leaving for our mini-vacay tomorrow I always hate the anticipation the day before, which would be today. It seems like the work day drags by, then when you get home, and although you may have 100 more things to do or pack or clean, it still drags by, and then vacation itself will get here and it will go by in an instant.
 
I am so ready though. We have been looking forward to this trip for a while. I'm a rollercoaster girl. I love a theme park. If you give me the choice of a serene mountain top with a hot tub, and a view, I'd still pick the rollercoaster. Every.single.time...that's just me.
 
On a different subject here are some new bracelets I just recently purchased and I'm in love!
 

 
As I have said a thousand times before, I love anything with an anchor. To me it's so indicative of Southern Summer, so when I saw the anchor bracelet it was a must have. I've wanted a cross bracelet for a long time now, but the ones I have seen are the real long crosses and I don't really care for them, then I saw this little number and was sold. My new favorite though is my hot pink infinity bracelet. Once again, anything pink and sparkly :)
 
Well that's it for me folks, I'm off to ride these...
 
via
 
via
 
 
via
 

via
xo
 



1 comment

  1. I love those bracelets! They're super cute :)
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger