To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

May 6, 2013

Sign That It's a Monday



Kid with a stuffy nose, who hasn't mastered sleeping with her mouth open, makes for a restless night
 
Grocery Shopping after work today
 
The longest day in the history of work
 
My hair isn't working with me today, so I look like a poodle in humidity
 
I barely put makeup on this morning
 
I had to deal with a rude old lady at work today
 
No plans for the upcoming weekend, so it makes it less exciting for Friday to get here
 
Two unexpected bills, which eats up all your spending money
 
Arguing with your dad and your husband (the two main men in your life)
 
Ugh...wake me up when it's over!
 
xo
 


1 comment

  1. Awww, sucky!! I hope your week gets better for you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger