To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

May 24, 2013

It's the Freakin Weekend



Oh my word y'all I am so happy that it is Friday! Not only is it just Friday, but it is a 3 day weekend, and on top of that Summer is officially here. {insert ecstatic face here}
 
I love the summer time.
 
Before you read the rest of this post, hit play and enjoy my favorite Summer Jam.
 

 
I bought my very first white bikini. I have always wanted one, and after talking with Victoria's Secret personnel on how it is lined tremendously for coverage I finally purchased one.
 
The white one, Victoria's Secret Bikini  #Victoria's_Secret #Bikini
via
Please be advised, although I am Miranda, I'm not Miranda Kerr, although I wish I did look this good! I'm lucky to look half as hot. #ohwell #bringonsummer
 
I'm getting really excited about next weekend. My sister and her family along with my family are all going to Wild Adventures for the weekend. It's really inexpensive and you get a lot of bang for your buck. "That's what she said." Had to put that in there :)
 
Pinned Image
via
Pinned Image
via
Pinned Image
via
Pinned Image
via

That last one pretty much sums it up.
I hope each of you have a great Memorial Day weekend and enjoy the beginning of your summer. I've looked at the weather and I see that in some parts of the country it's supposed to be really chilly, that is the great thing about Carolina - it's gorgeous and warm right now!
 
Be jealous? :)
 
xo
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger