To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

May 8, 2013

So What!



 
So What Wednesday
 
On my way to work each morning, I stop by the local bakery and get myself a treat. Well there was this adorable smiley face sugar cookie and I just had to buy it for the Princess as a treat for her when I got home today...the poor cookie didn't make it.
 
 
So what if I ate her cookie, I'll buy her another one!
 
So what if my hair looks awful in the above picture, I'm way overdue for a health trim and slept in an additional 10 minutes, it was worth it!
 
So what if before bed last night I ate the last two pickles out the jar, then drank the pickle juice. I'm a pickle lover, juice and all! (Keep your mind out of the gutter while reading that last sentence)
 
Yesterday on my drive home I was the leader in a pack of cars. You know what I mean. There is about 10 cars behind you and you're in front, so you don't have to constantly hit the brakes or speed up to keep up...love that!
 
So what if I haven't posted about my new Vince Camuto bag that I won...post to come,
 hopefully today!
 
xo
 
 
 
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger