To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

June 6, 2013

Getting Hitched...Again



Don't read to much into that blog title, the hubs and I are just fine.
This post is more about Pinterest and how much I am pissed off that Pinterest decides to open their website, AFTER, my wedding is over. Ridiculous!
 
There are so many ideas on that damn site, that I would have done 5 years ago on that gorgeous March day...I tell hubs all the time I want to do a vow renewal.
 
If I had to do it all over again, as special as that day was, I would definitely want it more low key, on a beach, a simple white flowy dress with pink embellishments, long flowy beach waves...or on a farm, with a short dress, some brown cowboy boots. The scenery decorated in mason jars and burlap.

via


I do realize this is risqué, but it would be on a beach, I love this! {via}
 
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
I love the idea of a donut wedding cake...probably because I could eat my weight in Krispy Kreme donuts!
{via}
 Makes me want to go back and renew my vows and do it like this, what would you have done differently?

xo

 


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger