To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

June 28, 2013

Friday Five



Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
 
one.
 
My anchor obsession has spiraled out of control. Any and all things I see are a must have. But, seriously, I live in the South, anchors are very indicative of where I live...
 
Neon pink anchor tank
Neon Pink Anchor Tank
 
Anchor Wastebasket
Anchor Waste Basket
 
Pink Anchor - Anchor Night Light - Anchor Decor - Beach Cottage Decor - Anchor - Pink Decor - Nautical Night Light - Nautical Decor
Anchor Night Light
 
Burlap Favor Bags - Anchor
Burlap Anchor Favor Bags
 
Personalized Anchor Throw Pillow Cover
Anchor Throw Pillow Cover
 
Suede Crystal Anchor Bracelet
Crystal Anchor Bracelet
anchor
How cute are those anchor favor sacks?
 I seriously want to get re-married just so I can have those at my wedding!
 
 
two.
 
Maybe it's just me, but it aggravates me those couples on FaceBook that tag each other in their status' or photos...we get it, you're married/dating/together/whatever...stop tagging, it's annoying! #PetPeeve
 
three.
 
I went into the gas station this morning and there were these suckers logo'd with college football teams. Only in the South people. There were Clemson, Alabama, Auburn, Florida...I asked the attendant where the Carolina ones were, he said they sold out first day. Go Gamecocks!
 
four.
 
I'm in search for a monogrammed iPhone case, here are some of my faves from their fabulous shop owners, links are attached to take you to the Etsy shop.
 
iphone 4 case - iphone 4s case - plastic or silicone rubber - personalized grey and pink striped monogram
via
Pink and Grey Anchor iPhone case - Personalized iPhone case - iPhone 4/5 case - plastic or rubber - Monogram iPhone case
via
Rubber iPhone 4 Case -  Rose Stripes with Custom Initial in Apple Colored Crab  - iPhone Case, iPhone 4 Cover, Monogram iPhone Case
via
Monogram iPhone 5 Case - Gray Chevron with Pink Monogram -  Monogram iPhone Case, iPhone 5 Case, iPhone 5 Cover IPHONE 5 (iM5119)
via
Monogram iPhone 4 Case, iPhone 5 Case - Gray Chevron with Anchor and Custom Monogram - iPhone Case, Monogram iPhone Case
via
Chevron Anchor iPhone Case - Personalized iPhone case - iPhone 4/5 case - plastic or rubber - Monogram iPhone case
via
 
 
five.
 
50 Shades of Grey (the movie) finally has a release date of August 1, 2014...yes I will be there opening day...I'm so ready to see who the cast is going to be.
 
Happy Friday!
 
 


2 comments

  1. Only in the south will you find college team suckers. :) Love it :) and I love your blog! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, the bad thing is I would have purchased a Gamecock one. Thanks for commenting. I blog stalked and fell in love with your blog :)

      Delete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger