To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

June 20, 2013

Hashtag Thursday




I have seen several SAHMs post, tweet, FB, about their $50 planners...don't get me a wrong, being a SAHM is one of the hardest jobs out there, I know, I have done it, but I didn't need a planner for it. When I wanted to jot something down, my $8 planner from Wal-Mart did the trick.
 
Do I love these planners? Hell yeah, but my cheap ass is not about to spend $50+ on one...
#NotGonnaHappen #TadBitJealous
 
 
 
It's been doing nothing but rain here in the Lowcountry...it's supposed to be Summer, and trust me, with the humidity and heat index it sure is, but this rain is ridiculous! Summertime is supposed to be sunny, not muggy and rainy. As a true southerner though, we complain when it's cold, we complain when it's hot. There is only about 20 days out of the entire year that we're content with the weather.
#Ready4Fall
 
 
I'm ready for Christmas! I'm the girl who decorates, sings, wants to go ride and check out the Christmas lights each night. I start my Christmas shopping in August...it seriously can't get here quick enough.
#PatienceIsAVirtue
 
 
50 Shades of Grey has finally confirmed a director and hired her, for the movie. Casting can now begin and they can get the show on the road.
#ItsAboutTime #CantWait
 
 
 
Speaking of 50 Shades, so many people are on board for Ian Somerhalder, who is attractive I will not lie, and his age suits the role. Others are for Matt Bomer, who is extremely sexy, once again, but he is gay. I have nothing against being gay, but Christian Grey is far from that, and it would always be in the back of my mind that the man acting the role is gay, to me it just wouldn't do the movie justice.
I'm all for Colin Egglesfield - he is Christian Grey in the flesh!
 
via
#ColinAsChristian
 
 
I need to win the lottery, or either Michael Kors, Tory Burch, and Christian Louboutin need to come out with a line for poor girls...come on designers, get on board the broke train.
#IshopAtWalmart
 
xo
 
 


2 comments

  1. He is definitely my pick for Christian!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Whenever I read the book I picture him to a tee!

      Delete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger