To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

June 27, 2013

Hashtag Thursday



I have found some hilarious gifs...thought I would share.

 

funny gif photo: funny gif Bunny-1.gif
 
 
funny gif photo: Funny Gif 22325_zps43c185a7.gif
 
 
funny gif photo: funny sport.gif
 
 
funny gif photo:  tumblr_lm7gpn1h2m1qf2dlx.gif
 
These have started my Thursday off with a smile! I am so wanting to pull that last prank on someone.
#ImAJokester
 
***
 
I got my hair cut this past Monday, just a health trim with no more than an inch or two cut off, however, I am the type of girl that if you take an inch off you might as well have cut off 4.
 
It looks and feels so short to me...but much needed and the split ends are gone.
 
 
#GoodbyeSplit Ends #curly
 
***
 
Paula Deen made a mistake, 15 freakin years ago. Like a true Southern Christian woman, she didn't lie about it, she stated the truth and apologized for it. She could have easily fabricated the truth and none of this would have happened, but she didn't. That is an act of class on her part.
 
I love Paula, and think the scrutiny she is getting is ridiculous! I could compare things that other, more famous celebrities have said, that are in my personal opinion, far worse, but I won't linger on this subject, as it needs no more attention that it has already received.
 
#KanyeWest #JamieFoxx #butter #TeamPaulaDeen
 
***
 
I'm thinking of throwing the princess a winter wonderland themed birthday party this year, just so she can wear this outfit...
 
via

 
 
and have this cake
 
via


 

What can I say, I'm a planner.
#WinterWonderland #WishItSnowed
 
***
 
This morning I thought it was Friday, came in to work and found out it was a Thursday.
 
#WTH #ugh
 
xo
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger