To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

June 12, 2013

Making new "Blog" Friends


GFC Lovin
 
So today I am linking up with the above to make some new blog friends.
The blog community is so vast and wide that it seems there are endless blogs for just what you are looking for. Whether fashion, family, food (what's up with the Fs?)
 
I am into all of the above so I follow a wide range of websites on my blog list.
 
xo
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger