To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

June 3, 2013

Mini-Vaca Recap




Sami's Shenanigans

Early Friday morning we loaded everything into my car and headed to a 7:30 dentist appointment. It was the Princess's first dentist appointment and she did so great. She wasn't scared and acted like a big girl, oh yeah, cavity free too :)

 
Once we left the dentist I had to go pick up a couple of monogrammed items I purchased that were ready...a beach spiker and beach towel. They turned out great! I purchased from Sew Much Baggage.
 
 
They do ship, I believe. The quality is excellent, they have a lot of items to choose from and their prices are amazing! Once you purchase the item, the monogram is free!
 
We rode rollercoasters, played in the water park and had a ball here are some pics from the trip...
 
Ferris Wheel

Riding the Busy Bee's

She just woke up - crazy hair and all :)

This is the bikini I bought fromTarget and it's my new fave! It's gray with just a hint of turquoise and for $14 you can't beat it! Note the Bud Light can in the background, yeah, we're classy like that!




 


kisses

The maxi is more lime green than yellow, from Target.
 
This is me trying to conquer my fear of snakes...
 
 
...this is me failing miserably, the man thought it was hilarious, me - not so much!

 
Mustache!

Daddy/Daughter kisses

My family <3

had to do the infamous back shot


My sister, Angela and I
 
Leaving the hotel Sunday morning I found this on my car!
 
 
Thanks to my brother-in-law, Billy for doing this, and yes my car has been washed. I live down a dirt road people, give me a break! ;)
 
 
It was a fun vacation, but definitely glad to come home. Going to a theme park with a 4 year old, as fun as it was, is also equally exhausting! I slept SO good last night and am still tired this morning. I think our next vaca will be relaxing on the beach somewhere!
 
I hope your weekend was just as fun as mine!
 
xo
 
 
 

1 comment

  1. What a fun weekend!!! Your family is adorable, esp your daughter. YAY for cavity freeeeee!

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger