To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

June 18, 2013

Home Revamp



Do you ever walk in your house and just think to yourself that it is in dire need of an update?
That's where the hubs and I are now. Two years ago we updated our living room by taking out the carpet and installing hard wood floors, we bought new furniture (which I hate) and voila, the living room has been changed, what about the rest of the house?!
 
As of yesterday we are both on board with a new change, and here are some inspiration pics to go off of...
 
via
via
 
 
via
 
via
via
 
via
 
via


The hubs and I desperately need this, as we are both extremely stubborn...I love this {via}

 
********************
 
On another note I finished all three Crossfire books this weekend...seriously Sylvia O'Day, you need to hurry up and finish those last two. I am having Gideon Cross withdrawals!
 
I definitely recommend them, they were fantastic, risque, but fantastic!
 
xo
 


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger