To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

August 27, 2013

Blogging Made Me Do It



BloggingGraphic500PX
Blogging made me pay more attention to celebs more so than I did. I'm not really a "celebrity" type person because at the end of the day I could care less, but seeing and hearing all about the VMAs I decided to devote a little blog post to it.
What in the hell happened to these precious little children?!
Before:
miley cyrus
After:
Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus
Pics via
Girl, put your tongue back in your mouth!
Before:
amanda bynes - long layers
After:
Ha!! Like this
Pics via
Can someone give these girls what they desperately need...a good kick in the ass. I know better than to act this way, let alone in public for every one else to see. It's a shame to me that these young little startlets who had the world ahead of them have completely turned into the opposite of a role model, which is what they once were.
I'm also going to throw out there that if some girl, famous or not, ever danced with my husband like Miley did with Robin Thick, I'm going to have more than one issue!
via
What do you think?


2 comments

  1. BAHAHAH!!!! Right! Completely agree. I feel like if I'm not up to date on my celebrity knowledge, I have no clue what the twitter world is talking about! So fun! thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! I am so guilty of this too. Otherwise, I can't even participate in the tweets.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger