To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

August 1, 2013

Hypothetical Hoochy



So Sami shared her list of the top five women who she would be, if she could, and the top five men who should would be with, if she could. I decided to do the same...
 
So Sami says I can't choose models, which sucks because my #5 would have been Miranda Kerr (another Miranda!). She's flawless, and gorgeous and I love her accent, but alas, I must follow the rules...on to the gals.
 
{five}
 
Megan Fox
 
Megan Fox ♥
If I were ever a lesbian, she would be my type, no lie. I love everything about her. Hair, face shape, high cheek bones. I love the fact that she doesn't conform to the Hollywood ways. She tries her best to stay out of the spotlight, love her!
 
Megan Fox quote via www.Facebook.com/WildWickedWomen
 
{four}
 
Blake Lively
 
Blake Lively
 
Now y'all know that I am a firm brunette believer. I have to stick with my own kind, right? However, I will make an exception to be Mrs. Reynolds. She is flawless in every.single.way. Her hair, makeup, fashion, everything. I fell in love with her in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (yes I like that move) and even more so in Gossip Girl.
 
Blake Lively
 
...FYI I would gladly take her blonde locks any day!
 
{three}
 
Minka Kelly
 
Minka Kelly
 
 
I fell in love with this Southern Bell when I watched Friday Night Lights. She was so charming and bubbly and I automatically assumed she acted that way in real life...because the chances are that are pretty high, right? Maybe not.
 
She just seems like the girl next door kind, and I love that about her, not to mention how gorgeous she is!
 
 
Minka Kelly - ombre hair
 
{two}
 
Cindy
Yeah. I'm a Disney Geek.
 
...because what girl doesn't want to wear a ballgown, with clear Loubs, and become a princess over night? I know I sure as hell do!
 
{one}
 
Mila Kunis
 
 
Mila is my all time favorite girl. I have enjoyed watching every character she has ever played in film, and loved her aggravating ass on That 70s Show! Not to mention the hubs has a major crush on her, so obvs she is my first choice.
 
 
 
Mila Kunis
 
 
 
 
Mila Kunis
Stunning!
 
 
Here is where I become a hypothetical hoochy. Oh well, it is what it is!
 
{five}
 
Jared Padalecki
Jared Padalecki
Jared Padalecki
 
Swoon...
 
 
 
{four}
 
Josh Hartnett
 
I realize he is not as famous as he once was, but just as handsome as ever. I have always had a major crush on him. He was my first tween crush and my first poster on my bedroom wall.
 
Josh Hartnett ❥
 
{three}
 
Colin Egglesfield
 
He is my pick for Christian Grey, I have said this time and time again. To me, he just fits the look perfectly, don't you think?
 
Colin Egglesfield
Mr. Grey looking yummy in casual attire. (Colin Egglesfield)
 
Colin Egglesfield
 
 
{two}
 
Kellan Kyle
 
I realize that he is a fictional character in a book, but my goodness he's gorgeous! Y'all know I have a thing for long dark hair, well he's the epitome of that on top of his gorgeous looks.
 
This is what I imagine KK to look like, however the real guy in this photo is Devin Paisley, just in case you were wondering :)
Kellan Kyle....
 
{one}
 
Jake Owen, always <3
 
I first saw JO before he was even famous. He was opening for Carrie Underwood, back before she was even famous, it was lust love at first sight. I have since gone to every concert within a 4 hour radius and have met him twice, and yes, he is just as dreamy and charming in person!
JAKE OWEN.. heart be still...
 
Jake Owen
 
If you hadn't noticed, I have a thing for dark haired men, tall, preferably with longer hair...
 
 
 
xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger