To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

August 22, 2013

Just Being Honest



Hilarious!
This is one of the main reasons my nails look like shit! I love having beautifully manicured nails, but I hate going and getting them done because it never fails that the manicurist will start talking a completely different language. You just don't do that!
One time I brought in my own nail polish, a beautiful nude color by Essie. As soon as I walked in and they sat me down I pulled the color out of my purse and she started in with her language. Now you know that hussy was talking some shiznit about me bringing in my own nail polish!
i literally laughed out loud at this.
This drives me insane, along with a billion other words that people say just to say it.
Please biotch, it's a vase!
Some of these need no explanation...
I know right?!?! LOL!!
;)
Every time.
No kidding.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!
ugh true
That just cracked me up.
I hope some of these made you giggle today.
Tomorrow is Friday! Woot Woot!
xo


1 comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger