To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

January 23, 2014

Erin Condren Life Planner Review



She's here and she's beautiful!

So my beautiful planner has arrived and the packing is the first little piece of beauty that you see.





I saw the FedEx lady walking across the parking lot with the packaging in hand and she couldn't have walked any slower...I practically ripped the box out of her hand to be honest.





Not only did I receive my Life Planner but they gave me a whole lot of goodies for free that I was not expecting. A lot of labels adorned with my name, and y'all know how much I love a monogram!

I loved the Party Pops planner, but was not a big fan of all the rainbow colors, so I got with ECs design team and had them do it for me in my two faves, pink and gold. I could not be happier with the way it turned out!



The planner is filled with inspiration quotes and beautiful blank pages for notes.










Lastly, they added this little sticker on an envelope...


Oh I will EC, I will!

If you have been eyeing one of these beauty's for a while, email me for $10 off your first order!

I'm off to plan...



No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger