To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

January 13, 2014

What's going on with blogger?



I wanted to share some pictures from our weekend, but blogger won't post...what's going on? Anyone else having these issues? They load just fine, but when I select the picture I want to put on my blog post, it doesn't do it...so there goes my weekend in pictures!

Trust me when I tell you the words aren't near as fun as the pictures, but what's a girl to do?

Saturday morning my little family enjoyed each other's company in our small little town. I also made some purchases for my Erin Condren life planner that I have coming in. Thanks Target for having $1 goodies as soon as I walk in the door. Speaking of Target, I am in love with their bathing suits that they already have out, just waiting for me to purchase!

Saturday night, Tarl and I joined my brother and his girlfriend in downtown Savannah, along with about 15 of their friends. We went to a place that has a mechanical bull and let's just say I can now check that off my bucket list. I thought I was going to kick ass at it because it looks so easy, my first try I lasted 8 seconds, after that I got to 6, and my final try I lasted about 4...it's harder than it looks folks! Sunday we stayed in all day, eating snacks, snuggling with our girl, and catching up on our shows. Lazy weekend for the most part.

Maybe I'll get to post pictures soon eh blogger?



1 comment

  1. It has to do with the version of internet explorer that you're using. I was having the same problem. I downloaded google chrome onto my computer and it works fine there! I believe it works fine in Firefox, too, and probably if you update your internet explorer it will work just fine.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger