To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

January 28, 2014

February 14 (for her)




It's no secret that us women love Valentine's Day. Even if we say we don't care for it much, we secretly do. Let's be honest!

For the next three days I will share some great gift ideas for us, him, and even our darling kids. I'm giving price ranges for all amounts of the wallet.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6



It's no secret that I love anchors, I could see this Kate Spade bracelet on my wrist, the Michael Kors watch would do too! I look forward to Saturday and Sunday mornings for the simple fact of coffee in bed. I'm lucky enough to have a wonderful husband who wakes up early, brews the coffee, and brings me my cup in bed. I would love for us to sip out of these precious coffee mugs, and stir in our creamer with those monogrammed stir spoons. I change my nail polish as often as I change my underwear, seriously.
The Essie 2014 Spring collection is one of my favorites thus far and I'm in need of the entire collection.
This Tory Burch satchel is a perfect spring and summer staple to any wardrobe!

What are you wanting for Valentine's?








1 comment

  1. Fabulous picks! Those mugs would be way too perfect in my house!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger